Mostly in order, but first some other links that help or helped.
The Technote (#1225910) to enable password synchronization for iNotes and Notes started in R8:
Is it possible to automatically sync the Notes ID password (attached to mail db) with the internet password through DWA?
My Slides from The View Admin 2010 - Under the Hood of Mail Redirection and it's effects on iNotes and iPhone users
John Rolling wrote a great post about login page customizations here with more detail than I did in #3 below, plus, Jake Howlett added this post on the login forms as well that helped too.
- SNTT iNotes Mail Redirection in 8.5
- Webmail Redirection and Configuration Documents
- Mail Redirector Series #3, Login Page Edits
- When iNotes Access just doesn't work
- iNotes Can Be Saving You or Your Clients Money
- Webmail Redirector #4 - Unable to Login Issue
- iNotes Redirector Cluster Awareness
- My iNotes Redirector Session Updates
- Chrome + Lotus Webmail (iNotes), Works Fine
Fud Buster Friday #21 - No One uses iNotes/Webmail/DWA