Wondering if I missed a notes.ini setting.
Lotus Notes Traveler appears to only search in a case sensitive way when performing corporate lookups against a DA (names.nsf and otherlist.nsf).
I have set the duplicate lookups against email address and last name in the ntsconfig.xml.
However, when searching for someone where one of the 2 directories shows a discrepency between the cases, both references show up.
So a firstname.lastname@example.org and a Keith@company.com would both show up instead of being seen as a duplicate.
I checked both indices and they are not set to index case sensitivity so I am wondering why the Android phones are not picking up the duplicate.