A few things come to mind:
- Calling in a PMR as a Severity 1 when it probably was a 2.(I only did that once last year...I think)
- Screaming at the Fix central site for numerous reasons I will not mention but if I can ask one question, why can't I just enter my customer number to get a file? hmm?
- To all the Product Managers I have loved and lost and found, thanks for always answering the questions, no matter how difficult, even if it was to say it will be in a future release.
- Whomever manages the certifications and virtual badges I only have 1 question, why doesn't it come in Yellow any more? Otherwise I know it is not your fault, you are just following orders.
- The QA teams. You must exist, I hope you exist, but sometimes I have my doubts. I apologize for the voodoo dolls.
- The naming committee members, oy, I am looking at a small quota on my mail file for those thoughts aren't I?
- PartnerWorld, I apologize for screaming at the most recent changes and it will not happen again...until next year's redesign if you remove my saved links again.
- Watson Workspace team for not creating a 32bit client and driving me crazy trying to get it to work, sorry about all the IMs.
- The NWTL team because I kept losing my links and having the patience to answer me 5 times where to upload the files. Sorry did not get to do it again this term.
- The content management teams that asked for guest blog posts, I find it very hard to write for a non customer facing product so I apologize for anthropomorphisizing Websphere. But #DominoRocks via IBM Notes.
- HCL I am really sorry I could not use my Golden Ticket. #Domino2025 will be here soon and I look forward to what you bring us.
I'd also like to apologize for the number of times a year I say, Quickr would work so well for this project.