It seems my activities in the last year or so on this blog have been slacking, a sure sign I was busier at work and home. Twitter was down too, I know hard for you to believe. But for those keeping score, my Klout score is still hanging around 62-64, so maybe I was more active than I thought.
And yet I did get to do all of this:
- guest blogged over here a bit
- live tweeted, not one, not 2 but 3 Palm Beach Operas (La Cerentola, La Traviata and Salome) and doing it again for Macbeth right before heading to Orlando
- was rewarded with another year as an IBM Champion
- home schooled my kids (and still do) and it's been great
- spoke at SugarCon for the 2nd time in a row
- got to listen to and spend 1 on 1 time with the great Paul Greenberg
- attended and spoke a few times at my first ever IBM Impact
- shot a few videos for/with IBM and fellow Champions
- spoke at MWLUG and had a great time with everyone in Indianapolis
- finally went on a trip with just my wife and no kids for the first time since the oldest was born, we went back to Israel for the first time since 2001
- paused my other blog
But I did not write any articles this year that were published, first time in a while. No books written either, although I have some in mind, both technical and fun. I will at least look into having these books published and if there is interest will start writing them.
I want to write more articles this year, well even 1 would be more than last year, so will work on this as well.
The muse just wasn't very active and I apologize, but as it appears, I have been blogging for 7 years so maybe this was a little sabbatical and now I will ramp back up.
Lotusphere Connect 2014 is coming up and I will post more on this in time.
See you in Orlando I hope and since my session is on Sunday at 10:30am no reason not to pop in, that is unless you are on the hog ride that morning.